Congratulations on getting your thoughts on paper; writing a book is a big deal. I am excited to help you make sure the world gets a chance to read it. Most first time authors and some seasoned writers don’t focus nearly enough on getting their book out to the market. My philosophy: You should start working on your marketing plan the moment you start writing your book, and the best approach to take for getting the word out in a big way is through social media. Having achieved bestseller status myself, here are just some of the steps we will take to get your book on the bestseller path as well:
- Content creation and content management. I will help you develop a program so you are seen as the expert in your industry, field or profession. People want to read the books of the experts.
- Social media 101 and 201 – You will learn how to create a system for getting your book in front of tons of people via social media even if you have never spent one day being social.
- List creation – I will help you create a mega list of supporters that will help you on launch date and beyond.
- Brand management – You are not just writing a book, you are building a brand. I will teach you how to make your brand shine.
- Time management – You are busy, so I will help you develop a schedule that is realistic for your career, lifestyle and commitments.
Spreading the news of your book is much more than sending out a couple emails and having a book launch party. Whether you work with a conventional publisher, or if you decide to self publish, it is essential you take charge of your marketing… quickly.
Your investment for a 6-session package: $1,600
Your investment for a 12-session package: $3,000