2.5 – Day Workshop
In this 2.5 day workshop content delivery includes:
- Learning how to warm up a room of participants through various icebreaking techniques.
- Learning through a series of presentation deliveries to establish benchmarks, and personal coaching opportunities.
- Learning how vary not just question types, but techniques for asking questions.
- Learning a series of delivery characteristics unique to adult audiences.
- Learning how to truly “sell” your message through a repeatable, predictable, and measureable process unique to the speaking industry.
- Learning how to incorporate presentation aids along with the pros and cons of each specific aid.
- Learning how to sustain interest within your presentation.
- Learning how to deal with various personality extremes often found in presentation audiences.
- Learning how to cope with anxiety.
- Learning a series of, “Tricks of the Trade” techniques utilized by professional speakers.
Throughout the session, participants:
- Deliver multiple presentations to discover more about their natural tendencies and learned techniques from the training itself.
- Participate in multiple small group activities to reinforce concepts within the training.
- Receive presentation preparation, and consulting with Rob Jolles.
- Deliver a final 16 – 20 minute, filmed and personally coached presentation.
- A cultural shift away from “stand and deliver” approach to presentations, and towards a mix of delivery, facilitation, creativity, and true persuasion.
- Multiple repeatable, predictable, and measureable processes.
- A system of presenting that can allow those in attendance to stylize their approach without changing their personal style.
- The ability to add and grow the tactics to support and grow the process into a true cultural manner.
- Job aids for both participant and management to implement what is taught.